Translate

torsdag 9 februari 2012

Home sweet home

Finally home in Sweden! Feels so good to be here right now.
My flight from Calgary wasn´t so smooth, actually it was the worst ever.
Firs I took a buss from Revelstoke to Calgary that took about 6 hours then I checked in to a shitty hotel, didn´t sleep that well, you know the walls wasn´t like an ore wall, they were super thin and the neighbors had party all night...
When I got to the airport next day had "British Airways" changed my flight to another company and to two hours earlier so it got super stressful, who dose that without notice! British Airways is a No Go!! I got to London at last and then to Wienna.
When I was gonna pick up my bags in Wienna I only got one of them... so i spent like 2 hours talking to some guys at "lost and found", he said he could talk swedish and that he would send my bag to Arlanda. Also I missed my flight to Berlin so I had to sleep at a bench at the airport and book another flight the day after. I slept for half an hour then a really sweet girl woke me up and told me to get my feet of the bench, could not sleep after that, TÄEK...
My new flight was changed to Helsinki Airport and then to Arlanda. I checked in my bags and they told me that I might not had a seat on the flight to Stockholm from Helsinki... So in Helsinki I had to talk with a finnish dude 2 hour again and than everything was cool! Sooo happy to be home after that. Today I also find my boardbag, they had sent it to Kiruna, the "swedish talking guy" in Wienna was soo good at swedish I think...

Revelstoke-Calgary-London-Wienna-Berlin-Helsinki-Stockholm, never do that trip Ladies and Gentlemen!

On Saturday, Kläppen snowpark is whats up! Video on Sunday.



/IB

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar