Translate

torsdag 19 januari 2012

I love to...

....wake up, turn on the coffee maker, take a shower and enjoy the morning coffee in front of the TV. The whole day will be so much better if you follow that magic wake up program, 100% effective!
Anyway, Im still healing my foot so no snowboarding until Saturday for me but tomorrow Im going to Claes my team manager to pick up some really fresh stuff so its gonna be sick to ride on Saturday for sure. 

The flight to heaven goes on Monday and I´ll be there until January 31, if I can leave. After that, next stop is Slovakia for the FIS World Cup slopestyle, then home sweet home is whats up. 


Here is some pictures from the previous World Cups this season.


"Stockholm winter jam"

"London Freeze"

London



/ IB


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar