Translate

söndag 29 januari 2012

Closed in Rogers

Woke up at 6 am and took the car to Rogers pass but when we got there it was closed because of the huge snowfall. We decided to hit the slope instead but it was sooo much people there so it was just not worth it.
After that the Björnströms power kicked in so me and my cuz Viktor charged and took our snowshoes for a hike up on a mountain near the slopes while Niklas and Macke stayed home for some chilling.
After a 20 minutes hike we found a sweet drop that we hit like 4 times until my foot fucked up again...
No more snowboarding after that today, just ice bath for my foot until it almost was blue.
Tomorrow Im gonna chill from the board and wait until the day after tomorrow to ride again, so the foot is not that bad :)
Hate that I can´t take it chill days like this... I just can´t do it captain!

Pictures:




Cred to my man Viktor for tha pictures



/Isak


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar